I know we’ve been talking about overhauling our pages and what not for a long while. To be honest, me going TDY for the beginning of the year kinda put a monkey wrench in the works, but now we’re getting back on track to policing things up. So here’s what’ll be going on in the future.
- Patreon itself is going to be overhauled and linked with our Shopify storefront. So if you enjoyed the digital uncensored versions, those will now be locked up and access via Patreon only. The digital uncensored versions will be available until the end of the month, so get them now.
- Store Front exclusives: So, we tried this and it didn’t turn out like we hoped (read cluster fuck.) However, now that we have a general idea of how shit is going to be, we’ll be ditching lulu and executing a different method that will still incorporate the storefront. This will take some time to setup.
- Patreon- As much as we’d like to escape that platform we know everyone hates, Subscribestar just doesn’t have the back-end tools that we need in order to make that into a successful venture. And as things wind down, we’re just going to reinforce what we have that works and try to get some normalcy going.
- International Patrons- You guys have been getting the short end of the stick for a long minute, so I will be manually fulfilling orders for you guys. This’ll just eat up my weekends but I think its worth it.
- Mini-Ashcans- So apparently these were popular. And I’d like to do more…however I think I may have a different method of executing these in a way that’ll please (most) everyone.
- Issue 5: So I know you should NEVER change things in the middle of a run…but I’ve never been completely happy with how our book looked overall. So, Issue 5 is going to be the debut of a New-ish Logo; and tradedress.
- Support: I have had a few folks ask what’s the best way to support us, and easily that’s buying and showing off our Merchandise. That extra revenue goes directly to us and helps the team out financially.
- We are going to be shutting down our Teepublic storefront and refocus our efforts on our shopify store in order to bring in and design merch that we think people will like (and also get profits directly instead of waiting for a payout)
Anyway guys, thanks for the patience and we hope by the end of the run we’ve delivered something fun, cool and meaningful.
By the way, shout out to our Patron Freshy who just recently had a baby! Congrats! You’re receiving one of the last Prologues I have since you won’t let me send a care package. =D cheers mate!
~ Vagabond 6